Our Optional 10% Service Charge: Any service charge that you leave is a direct reward for the staff who made your experience special. 95% of this charge is distributed directly amongst all restaurant staff, including the waiting team, the front of house team and the kitchen staff. The remaining 5% is used to cover the cost of an external HMRC Tronc Scheme administrator. This service charge is discretionary, please do ask if you’d like it to be deducted from your bill.

Advance booking for Afternoon Tea is strongly recommended. Please provide your details here, we look forward to welcoming you:

%d bloggers like this: